7.17.2016

ETSY.COM + MORE UPDATES...

THERE IS A LOT OF WORK TO UPDATE. I THINK NOW WE ARE INTO 2016 WITH UPDATING THIS BLOG. I AM TRYING TO STAY UP TO DATE AND RELEVANT AS IVE LISTED QUITE A FEW PIECES OF MY WORK ON ETSY.COM--->>>hERE....
pls feel free to pass the word on if you think it may interest someone else OUT THERE.
SO.  I'LL CONTINUE WITH THE UNSEEN NEW PIECES. AND, I'VE ADDED THE WORKING TITLES I HAVE FOR THEM AS CAPTIONS BENEATH FOR REFERENCE OR WHATEVER'S GOOD......

DRAMA OF KARMAS

21ST CENTURY PRIMITIVE MAN

THRONE ROOM, REAR VIEW




DELIRIUM LOCALE

Add captionADMONISHING THE REALITIES

UPPER HEIGHTS, TWILIGHT


                  
CIRCLE CELESTIAL
THAT GETS US WELL INTO 2016. I HAVEN'T ADDED EVERY PIECE IVE DONE, JUST THE MORE RELEVANT ONES, AND OUT OF THESE,  AS I SAID BEFORE A LOT HAVE BEEN LISTED FOR SALE. JUST LISTING EVERYTHING IS A TASK UNTO ITSELF. I WILL NO DOUBT CONTINUE UNTIL THEY ARE ALL LISTED.


 

No comments: