7.17.2016

FINAL UPDATES FOR WORK UP UNTIL NOW 2016, ETSY.COM--->

 HERE IS A FINAL CATCH-UP ON MY WORK I HAVEN'T POSTED UNTIL NOW. (THERE WAS A GAP OF MAYBE 9 MONTHS WHERE I DIDNT UPDATE THIS BLOG). NOW I'M PLAYING CATCH-UP. I ALSO HAVE AN ACTIVE ETSY.COM SHOP ----> HERE....  
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AND IF YOU HAVE HELPFUL CRITICISM, I AM ALL EARS, I'VE NEVER BEEN GOOD AT SELLING MYSELF. YOU CAN REACH ME A NUMBER OF WAY BUT MAYBE IF NOTHING ELSE TRY YOSUHCHRISTOPHER@HOTMAIL.COM. 
 SO HERE ARE THE REMAINING WORKS TO BE UPDATED ON HERE. AFTER THIS MY POSTS SHOULD BE SHORTER AND POSSIBLY MUCH MORE INTERESTING; WE'LL SEE I GUESS. TITLES  WHERE TITLES HAVE BEEN GIVEN: 
BIRD FLIGHT ACOUSTICS



ROOMFUL OF SPIRITS

COMMUNAL LOVE


MORNING GLORIES II

MUSE/ VENUS
  I'VE LEFT A LOT OUT, MAYBE I'LL ADD THEM LATER IN A 'VARIOUS THEMED' POST. BUT FOR NOW WE ARE UP TO DATE. SUMMER OF 2016. MAY IT BE THE BEST EVER. PLEASE VISIT MY ETSY SHOP IF YOU HAVEN'T AND SHARE IT W FAMILY & FRIENDS WHICHEVER MAY BE APPLICABLE. ETSY IS GREAT AND ALL BUT EVENTUALLY I'LL WANT MY OWN DOMAIN. I'LL GET THERE. SLOW AND STEADY. THANKS FOR LOOKING, AND READING.



 

No comments: