7.17.2016

MORE UPDATES....

AS I HAD SAID, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH MAKING NEW ART. MOSTLY COLLAGE/MIXED MEDIA, BUT SOME PAINTING. CONTINUING, HERE ARE SOME MORE PIECES FROM AROUND THE END OF 2015: (some are in my shop already)



'THE RAZORS EDGE'

'GARDEN PARTY MONSTERS'

'LADY IN DRESS AT BEACH'



'ARCHAIC INTERESTS'

'COMMUNITY TOPOGRAPHY'

'CHORAL OUTING'
 ONE THING THAT GOT ME DOING SO MUCH COLLAGE WAS GETTING A NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SUBSCRIPTION FOR CHRISTMAS, ALSO FINDING BOXES AND BOXES OF OLD TIME LIFE NAT GEO BOOKS FOR SALE FOR ALMOST NOTHING AT THE LOCAL LIBRARY HERE, TO WHICH I WAS MUCH ELATED, YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE. I STILL NEED TO GO BACK. FROM THESE I GOT NOT ONLY A HUGE ARSENAL OF COLLAGING IMAGES, BUT THE BOOKS THEMSELVES. I HAVE USED THE BOOKBOARD THEYRE MADE WITH AS MEDIUMS. 'WASTE NOT , WANT NOT', RIGHT? 

 ************

No comments: